Monday, November 1, 2010

Sick Puppy :(

Even though the subtitle of this blog is "Play with me and Mia as we explore all the fun stuff (and the not fun stuff) of raising a puppy!" I almost never post "not fun" blogs. That is because Mia is almost always a ton of fun! However, tonight we had a very sick puppy on our hands. I will spare you the details (and the pictures!) but lets just say she had a really really bad accident in her crate. She must have felt really horrible because this is the first accident she's ever had in her crate and let me tell you, it was a doozie! It was so bad that I just threw away her bedding and went right out and bought new stuff. The worst part is, the poor little monkey had to sit there in her crate in her own filth :( Somehow she managed to not get too messy, only her feet needed deep-cleaning. She never eats human food (that is, unless my roommates sneak her some when I'm not around) so I'm not sure what it was that made her so upset. Hopefully it's only a one-time deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment