Thursday, November 25, 2010

So Thankful This Thanksgiving


I always have a lot to be thankful for, but I'm especially thankful this year that this amazing little mutt has found her way into my life. I'm not the type of person who thinks that everything happens for a reason, but I often remember how I was literally seconds away from not getting her. I wasn't planning on going to the shelter that day, however on my way home, I "accidentally" turned onto the road towards Animal Control (subconscious taking over or something else?) and figured I'd keep going. Also, the two people in line behind me at the shelter also wanted to adopt her. It makes me think that just maybe some things really do happen for a reason - or I just got super lucky, who knows.


Mia and Laila - they are so cute together!


Mia got a Thanksgiving dinner too - dog food, mashed potatoes and turkey, heated to perfection! She was in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment