Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Engagement On Lake Eola



I've been sick for over a week, but today I finally felt well enough to get out of the house for a little bit. I took Mia downtown for a walk around Lake Eola. I took my new Canon Rebel with me to practice, aka torture Mia. As we were walking I noticed a couple who, by their behavior, I could tell had just gotten engaged. As cute as they were, they were doing one of my pet peeves - taking pictures of themselves with their iphone! Ok, yes, it's a cool phone, but c'mon, don't you want to preserve your special memories with something better than that?! So I stopped, congratulated them, and then offered to take their picture and email it to them. They happily took me up on my offer. At least they'll have one nice picture!

Then Mia and I went off on our way, and I got back to my main mission - torturing her with my new camera :)


This beautiful Christmas tree in the park made a great backdrop!

No comments:

Post a Comment