Sunday, March 13, 2011

Another Beach Day

Yesterday was perfect weather so I headed up to the beach with Mia (big surprise!). We nabbed our favorite spot, and shortly after we arrived another couple also settled in there. Normally, I would be very annoyed by this, as "my" spot is kind of secluded, both sides being cut off by mangroves that go down to the water, however they had a very friendly boxer and made it clear they were ok with Mia being off-leash, so Mia got to have a play-buddy. Mia and Raleigh got along great all day. I of course took tons of pictures all day :)


Mr. Crab, looking very crabby


Mia meeting the crab - she couldn't have cared less


We found another crab, this time it was latched on to a jelly




Shake it off!


My stick dog :)


Mia and Raleigh


"Oh my, you are bigger than me!"


Mia getting chased = Mia in heaven


I love all their expressions :)


Another unique dorsal fin


The stalk...


...the hunt...


...the catch!






Dinner time!


Crappy picture of a sea turtle


Sea turtle swimming away


Sand dunes


No comments:

Post a Comment