Saturday, July 24, 2010

Dr. Phillips Dog Park



I've been wanting to take Mia to the Dr. Phillips dog park for months now. You'd think it would be easy since it's right down the street, however every time I get a chance to take her, I just end up going to Fleet Peeples instead, even though it's a 35 minute drive.

It's a decent little dog park. It's nothing compared to Fleet Peeples, but no park is! James and I took Mia and Ashes today, but we went during the wrong time of day. We left the house around 1, and it was sooooo hot! Also, there was only one other person as dumb as us to go during the hottest part of the day. So basically, it was too hot for the dogs to even want to play, and there were no dogs to play with even if they did! Next time I'll plan it out better ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment