Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Jellyfish, Dolphin and Monkeys, Oh My!



I woke up this morning and realized what a beautiful day it was going to be! The weather forecast for the beach said sunny and 80. After throwing out a few texts to my friends, I found a beach-buddy to spend the day with. My friend Amanda met me and Mia at our favorite spot at Ponce Inlet. I also decided to buy a beach pass, which is good for all Volusia County beaches, so I am looking forward to getting my moneys worth this year.


There were tons of dead jellyfish, more than I've ever seen


My precious Ponce Inlet never lets me down


This dude was only feet away from us


The highlight of the day was definitely watching these dolphins jump (this is the first time I've ever seen dolphins jump in the wild!)


Beautiful sunset


Perfect end to a perfect day

More pictures of jellyfish, Mia and dolphins :)

No comments:

Post a Comment