Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mia's Vacation With Grandpa

While I was on vacation to Washington a few weeks ago, my dad kept Mia for me. I missed her terribly, but I knew she was in good hands. I kept telling him not to worry about it too much, she would be just fine having a low-key week, however he was very concerned about her being bored since Mia usually has a very active and fun lifestyle. He was so cute trying to find things to do with her and keep her busy all week. Here are a few pictures of her adventures with her Grandpa!


"Grandpa lets me play with my food!"


My dad's friend flies planes - maybe next time Mia will go for a ride!


He took her to Fleet Peeples dog park (even though he was disgusted at the idea that he might have to pick up her poop) :P


Mia on the hunting truck, wearing the gps collar the hunting dogs wear (not like she'd ever run off far enough to have to track her down ha ha)


Meeting up with an old friend ;)


Saying hello to a soon-to-be relocated squirrel


And he took her to the beach :)

No comments:

Post a Comment